Company – Testimonials
- Thank you for the help getting our electricians trained. I heard wonderful things about the classes, and everyone is pleased to have their compliance up to date. You can count on repeat business in the future. Claudia
- Thanks for the entertaining training, you’ve given me some great confidence. Tom, Edina
- We’ve been calling American CPR & Safety for our training going on 12 years, we never have problems and the questions get answered. Everyone needs this. Krista, Little Folks in Crystal
- We’re glad to know that we can count on you in a minute, thanks for helping us out in a pinch. Gary, Big Lake
- We’ll keep using your company. We’ve been using your training services for 8 years and we’ll keep on. Dr. Reed
- (via phone) Thanks, the training on Tuesday was the best I’ve had. I just wanted to thank you again for the great training. Angie, Calhoun Dentistry
- Your training was the best yet! With my EMS background, its nice to see someone that will bring some necessary information to this training. Thanks for bringing up information that we needed to heard a long time ago. We’ll see you in two years. Dr. Clary, Roseville
- Thanks for your fun and exciting class, the girl scouts were very excited about their new information. Lenore, Mound
- Thank you for your training last night, I’ve taken these classes for years and your’s was the best and most interesting I’ve had. Mark was a great instructor, he definitely knows from experience!
Thanks to you, yesterday marked a brand new beginning for my son, Joe. He was to take his PERSONAL TRAINER certification test at 11:00 am. He arrived a 1/2 hr. early, as instructed and then was told that he needed his CPR certification BEFORE he could take the test! Joe had been studying for months, and finally the day arrived..he was psyched and ready to go, and then…well, so starts the story. Joe called me immediately and asked to help in his search for a CPR class he could take within hours so he could take the personal trainer test that same day! He was on the phone, and I was on the internet (I live in Florida)….searching, searching, searching, and then I called you. Your voice spoke volumes with your kind and understanding demeanor and concern, and your ability to help Joe ASAP. With Joe on the cell and you on my land line, I pulled up Mapquest, and off he headed to you for his CPR training! By 5:30 I am proud to report that he passed his PERSONAL TRAINER test! Without you, that could not have happened. There are angels in this world..and YOU are one. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for giving my son the gift of encouragement and beyond…Accolades and hats off to you. Best Regards, Stacy
- Where were you guys two years ago! I can’t express my appreciation more. Your instructor was tops and his dedication was there, all the way through the class. Our students had a great time.
Learn More About American CPR & Safety